Albimo Hill

Description

Alanya Hill, located only 450 meters away from the mesmerizing shores of Alanya, offers a serene escape from the city's hustle and bustle while remaining conveniently close to all the amenities, with a distance of 23 kilometers to the center of Alanya. With its breathtaking views, unique design, and practical spaces, our project, Alanya Hill, is the result of extensive work and is now ready to be unveiled. It spans over an area of 13,987 square meters and consists of seven blocks:

Blocks A, B, C, D, E, and F:
- 9 units of 1+1 apartments
- 9 duplex apartments of 2+1
- 6 units of 2+1 apartments
Total: 24 apartments per block, 144 apartments in total

Block G:
- 12 units of 1+1 apartments
- 12 duplex apartments of 2+1
- 6 units of 2+1 apartments
Total: 30 apartments in Block G

In total, Alanya Hill comprises 174 exquisite apartments. 

Situated a mere 450 meters from the sea, Alanya Hill takes full advantage of its terrain's slope and height, providing optimal exposure to sunlight, refreshing breezes, and captivating views. It is located 107 kilometers away from Antalya Airport and 60 kilometers away from Gazipaşa Airport.

The project is scheduled to commence on October 15, 2023, and expected to be completed by May 31, 2025. After the contract signing, a 40% payment is required as an initial deposit, while the remaining 60% can be paid in installments.

Alanya Hill is an architectural masterpiece crafted by Alva Architecture.

Overview
  • Updated: 2024-02-09 13:30:20
  • Address: Türkler / Alanya / Turkey
  • Purpose: Sale
  • Prices from: € 125000
  • Prices to: € 200000
  • Ownership: Agent
Indoor amenities
  •   Air conditioning  true
  •   Cable TV  true
  •   Computer  true
  •   Dishwasher  true
  •   Heating  true
  •   Internet  true
  •   Jacuzzi  true
  •   Microwave  true
Outdoor amenities
  •   Doorman  true
  •   Security  true
  •   Pool  true
  •   Indoor pool  true
  •   Aquapark  true
  •   Fitness  true
  •   SPA  true
  •   Sauna  true
  •   Turkish Bath  true
  •   Steam Room  true
  •   Communal Garden  true
  •   Playground  true
  •   Private Garden  true
  •   Rest & BBQ areas  true
  •   Tennis Court  true
  •   Game Room  true
  •   Mini Club  true
  •   Parking  true
  •   Parking Garage  true
  •   Conference Hall  true
  •   Social Club  true
  •   Rental Management  true
  •   Balcony  true
  •   Lift  true
Multimedia

Agent other estates
Sale

Ilkem Rio

437/1 island/parcel built on 6465 m2 land Z+8. It consists of 2 blocks with 512…
Sale

Ilkem Center

A total of 30000m2 square area, including 20000m2 social area and 10000m2 shops.…
Sale

Vip Panorama

Brand new project in Mersin, Vip Panorama General features 1. Natural Gas System…
Sale

My Dom 3

New residential project in the Oba district of the city of Alanya, Turkey, located…
Sale

Goldinn Residance

Located in the Alanya district of Antalya, the pearl of the Mediterranean, Mahmutlar…
Sale

Ses Reserve

This paradise, which is the last district of Antalya on the 180 km east border,…
Sale

Sapphire Residence

The Sapphire Residence apartments, located in one of the coziest areas of Alanya.…
Sale

Coolest - The Latest Residential Project in Antalya

Introducing a new residential and hotel project in Antalya, featuring modern design…
Sale

Life 4

Introducing Kestel Life 4, a brand new residential project located in the vibrant…